Coach leaders to walk so they can run
First-time leaders come out of the gate HOT. They’re excited to leverage their skillsets and guide their new teams. They’re off to the races. But stepping into leadership requires more than feet and a strong skillset. New leaders need proper support and practice to gain their footing and to chart a steady path to success. Our SIMPLE Group Coaching program is designed to be that journey.
Our workshops are designed to engage leaders at every stage — from aspiring to seasoned! Each delivers a rich blend of practice, reflection, dialogue and accountability. We build skills, but more critically, we focus on doing and action rather than presenting more tools and information at your leaders. We don’t “train” your leaders — we activate them.
Leader Group Coaching
Play in the leader sandbox
The leader sandbox is the great equalizer. It’s a safe space to ask questions, collaborate, experiment, learn and play. Our leader group coaching experiences are judgment-free zones, designed to help your leaders effectively grow and transform.
Give your leaders space to play. Our SIMPLE coaching program blends content with action, practice, peer support and accountability. We’ll home in on the SIMPLE levers that new leaders can pull to amplify their impact!
Here’s what your leaders can expect from our leader group coaching:
- A self-assessment to understand their leader style
- Six live group coaching sessions during which they learn, discuss, practice, and support cohort members
- Six action challenges (“homework”) to drive real-life application and practice
- Two 30-minute individual coaching sessions with their cohort facilitator
- Unlimited email access to their facilitator
Leaders build trust and authenticity, gain confidence and take action. They learn our SIMPLE framework to successful leadership.
More than a skills toolbox
Skills are important, but a leader’s toolbox of shiny, untouched skills presents little value. Harnessing the potential of your capable leaders requires that they tinker, test, try, learn — that they dust off their tools and get in some rounds of practice to truly hone their craft. It requires understanding and experiencing and mindset-shifting.
Here’s how we can get to work:
- Standing workshops and programs. Pick from one of our existing workshop modules or string together a series to build out a relevant program that feels custom to your leaders. Check out our list of topics below!
- Custom workshops and programs. Want something you don’t see in our standing modules? Tell us what growth you need to see in your leaders, and we’ll deliver a custom workshop or program to support your goals.
Each workshop, delivered LIVE either in-person or virtually, is 45 minutes long. We deliver up to two modules (90 minutes total) in a single “serving.”
Participants leave with insight, inspiration and a short-term action plan to implement and develop over time.
Standing workshop modules
Choose one of our stand-alone workshops, piece together your favorites or ask us about custom content for your leaders!
- Leadership communication
- Building trust with our teams
- Driving engagement
- Delivering powerful feedback
- Coaching for high performance
- Unleashing creativity and continuous improvement
- Delegating developmentally
- Creating on-the-job experiences
- Establishing team purpose
- Crafting outstanding employee experiences
- Leading through change
- Driving alignment on priorities
We are so incredibly proud of this program — our leader participants have been raving not just about what they learned, but about what they feel truly armed and ready to do. We’re already seeing shifts in behaviors, and we can not wait to run our next cohort!CHRO | Beverage Distributor
Rachel loves to say that ‘content is table stakes’ and this workshop proved that to be true! She delivers great information, but her magic is in bringing to life through discussion, practice, action and accountability. One of our best investments of the year.VP Learning and Development | FinTech Organization