Change, as they say, is the new normal. It’s the fuel that powers agility, innovation, and evolution. And yet change is something we tend to fear. It requires major analysis (often causing paralysis), it disrupts, and leaves waves of uncertainty in its path.
At Lead Above Noise, we take a wholly different approach to change. We’re believers in and proponents of the #microchange, or the smallest possible increment of change we can implement – experiment with – that will accumulate over time (along with other #microchanges) to create meaningful, lasting impact while minimizing pain and disruption.
Following this workshop, participants will have:
- A clear understanding of what distinguishes a #microchange plan from a traditional one – and when to leverage which
- A simple framework that will enable the development of a thoughtful plan, or series of experiments, that will cumulatively deliver impact over time
- A tool for collecting, assessing, prioritizing, and implementing the ideas provided by their teams
This workshop is designed to be delivered live in either a half or full-day, interactive format.
The ideal group of participants is 8 – 20 leaders of teams within a single organization; Leaders who…
- Want to see change happen but just don’t know where to start
- Have seen change start and fail because it was too disruptive / large-scale / top-down, etc.
- Believe their teams have great ideas that aren’t being expressed because they seem too small
Wondering if this workshop is right for your organization? Don’t be shy. Fill out the form below and we’re happy to provide you with more info. No strings!